One of the best things about getting a Shadowness Premium Subscription, (next to the Gigantic 30MB upload limit per image, customize-able profile page and getting rid of the ads) is the ability to give back to the community!
Whether you're sharing your work on Shadowness for professional purposes, or only using your Shadowness Portfolio to improve your existing pieces through critique and constructive feed back, there's no denying how awesome Shadowness can get with your support!
Lets thank this week's Subscribers for thier support!
Every time that you donate or subscribe yourself or someone else to Shadowness, you're helping the community. We use the funds from subscriptions to fund contests, site upgrades, new features and eventually, commissions and our own print-sales.
So, on top of feeling good about that, you also get these killer options:
- Cusomize your profile!Just click on 'settings' in the drop menu under your avatar in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and let the games begin! From here you can add a header, back-ground, adjust your over-all theme and paste in some HTML to completely cusomize your look with your favorite video, personal artwork, widget or whatever!
- Double your Uploads! Now you'll have 10 per day!
- Unlimited Albums!Upload several portfolios, especially if you work in several Mediums!
- Cool Glowy TextIt's the SHOUT! function.
- And last, but not least, you get Professional Statistics provided by Google AnalyticsTrack your traffic at your page. This is especially useful for Subscribers that are using Shadowness accounts for professional portfolios.
You'll know what websites refer your work, whether your features on other sites are bringing you useful traffic, and when your peak traffic hours are. This is a one of a kind deal!
Please stop by and read about our Vision for Shadowness: A Home for Artists, by Artists.We want to make Shadowness a great place for artists to connect, collaborate and network, without taking money from their pockets and giving nothing in return. Shadowness is here for it's community. We want to give back!
May 5th, 2011