Meng the Ninja Panda has been at it again! He just finished some brand new subscribers only features! Be sure to check http://www.shadowness.com/experience and have a look at TWO new Subscriber Features! Just click on /settings to customize your new Comment Signature and Sidebar Header!
The Shadowness Subscription package is a real one of a kind deal. You get twice the daily uploads, a giant 30MB per file upload limit, Google Analytics, and a completely customizable portfolio! Plus, NO ADS! hehe.
Thanks so much for helping us make Shadowness awesome through your subscriptions and donations!
Use your Signature to promote your work!
On Shadowness, we believe that subscribers should be given the best tools to promote their work. But we want it to look as clean and neat as possible! To customize your Signature, simply go to /settings and add any of the following in the "Signature" field:
1) Your website url or Any url. Plug it in and it will automatically be transformed into a link!
2) Emoticons! All Emoticon Codes can be found in /experience !
3) Use SN Codes too! You can find these on any artwork's page or user page in the details panel!
Once you have a signature, you can decide to edit your "Sidebar Header" and put the same structure of content on your "Sidebar Header Content". Only in this area, SN codes will be transformed into thumbnails.
Subscribing Helps the Community!
Every time that you donate or subscribe yourself or someone else to Shadowness, you're helping the community. We use the funds from subscriptions to fund contests, site upgrades, new features and eventually, commissions and our own print-sales.
So, on top of feeling good about that, you also get these killer options:
- Cusomize your profile! Just click on 'settings' in the drop menu under your avatar in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and let the games begin! From here you can add a header, back-ground, adjust your over-all theme and paste in some HTML to completely cusomize your page with your favorite video, personal artwork, widget or whatever!
- Double your Uploads! Now you'll have 10 per day!
- Unlimited Albums! Upload several portfolios, especially if you work in several Mediums!
- Comment Signature Promote your work or your favorite quote, let people know where you're coming from with your signature!
- Custom Sidebar Header Customize even more of your profile by promoting artwork with SN code on your new Sidebar!
- Cool Glowy Text It's the SHOUT! function.
- And last, but not least, you get Professional Statistics provided by Google Analytics
Track your traffic at your page. This is especially useful for Subscribers that are using Shadowness accounts for professional portfolios.
You'll know which websites refer your work, whether your features on other sites are bringing you truely useful traffic, AND when your peak traffic hours are. It's very customizable to your needs as well, generating many different profiles and reports.
Lets thank this week's Subscribers for thier support!
Please stop by and read about our Vision for Shadowness: A Home for Artists, by Artists.We want to make Shadowness a great place for artists to connect, collaborate and network, without taking money from their pockets and giving nothing in return. Shadowness is here for it's community. We want to give back!
Jun 2nd, 2011
I'm not even sure operation will help him, he might even be worse after the operation (we wouldn't want that, would we? :p) yes, you should interview him, and put away the energy drinks from him (or dr. pepper and Taksi -his favorite drinks, I bet those all make him like this- *long sigh)
Congratulations to all of you and my self.. and really thanx to MENG-HOS-AKI and all other AWESOME TEAM MEMBERS for making shadowness an entertaining platform for artist all over the GLOBE!!!!..
KEEP ON ROCKING PEOPLE!!
NIce conversation about me there, lol. The doctors have told me there's only a 15% chance of a successful operation. And 85% of things getting worse. Which means I can go over 100% craziness. Could mean the end of the universe guys... your call... :P
(re-reading this message, better up my craziness meter)