This Chamburger is easy to make and so beautiful !
The recipe of the Chamburger :
Some young chameleons ( JUST FOR THE COLOR, DON'T EAT THEM ! )
For the patties:
7 lbs/3 kg ground beef
16 pinches ground coriander
12 pinches paprika powder
2 teaspoons of pepper and salt
4 hand fresh bread crumbs
10 beaten egg
For the Rolls:
25 slices of American Cheese
10 slices of sausage/salami
20 sliced tomatoes
6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1) Mix all the patty ingredients thoroughly, and divide the mixture into 5 equal balls and mold into patties. Cook under the grill.
2) Split the rolls and toast the cut surfaces lightly just before the patties are done.
3) Spread mayonnaise on one bottom half, then add a patty, 3 slice of american cheese, some lettuce, 3 slices of tomato and a bunch of mayonnaise or ketchup.
4) Repeat the process to get six levels, including 6 slices of salami every two levels.
5) Top it off with a little ketchup, the patty and the top half of the final roll.
6) Add the chameleons.
7) Take a picture.
8) Bin the hamburger.
9) Upload the picture on Instagram, Facebook, your blog, Twitter, Pinterest and Shadowness.
10) Free the chameleons and have a rest.
Time : 10hours
Software : photoshopcs 2
Tool : Wacom Intuos 4M
Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwZVqcVDa2c&feature=plcp