Spaghetti is whole wheat and the portion of the pasta is tiny (about 23g of pasta = 17g of carbs).
Side salad is greek-style. It has olive oil, oregano, pepper, salt and red wine vinegar (amazing for reducing blood sugar). Recipe by Adam.
Raw salmon... lots of proteins. I feel so good after I eat this!
Full recipe for 4 servings:
- 100g Whole wheat Spaghetti pasta (boil based on instructions on the package)
- 1 or 1/2 Ground beef package (depending on how much protein you want)
- 1 or 2 medium onions
- 2 garlic cloves. More or less if you like garlic or not.
- 1 Tomato sauce (I got the Classico Roasted Garlic and Onions -- find the one with the least sugar and carb).
- 1 small package of Stevia extract (560mg) Has 0 sugar. Only put if you like a slightly sweet taste.
- About 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Olive oil cook at medium to low temperature (Keep oil below smoking point to keep all the benefits of olive oil)
Heat oil at medium or low (very important), then put garlic until golden then beef and heat for about 2-3 mins. The put vegetables, cover for about 3-4 mins. Then put tomato sauce mix, reduce heat to low and cover for about 5-10 mins until it's well cooked.